Ditch your cat ears and wipe away your whiskers; disregard all the women’s costumes that are just tighter, shorter versions of men’s costumes. It’s time we step up the way we dress for Halloween. So set aside your Ariana Grande-inspired bunny ears, because we have the perfect Halloween costumes for you!
1. Try showing your Halloween spirit with some classy jewelry, such as this chain harness from ASOS. Elegant and chic, this piece can be worn even after the Halloween season is over.
Photo via ASOS
2. This “Dark Dripping Blood Choker” is perfect for the minimalist who plans on spending Halloween in the dark-- whether out trick-or-treating or in the club-- since this choker glows in the dark. This choker from ASOS is also available in plus sizes.
Photo via ASOS
3. Want to stay cozy Halloween night? Try this bodysuit (though we wish it was a onesie) from Missguided which transforms you with the lift of its hood. Pair it with a pair of leather high-waisted pants and you’ll look devilishly good.
Photo via Missguided
4. Are you a devil or are you an angel? Get rid of the mainstream headbands and pick up a pair of these wings from TopShop instead. The wings are also available in white and red.
Photo via TopShop
5. Alas, the cozy onesie we were praying for earlier! This bat onesie from Boohoo is perfect for a slasher film marathon/Halloween girls’ night in.
Photo via Boohoo
6. For the minimalist looking for a little drama… this “Giant Unicorn Head” from Urban Outfitters is the costume for you. It’s minimal effort, and you’re bound to be the talk of any Halloween party you go to.
Photo via Urban Outfitters