Photo via tumblr
I’ve yet to meet a single person who doesn’t love to sleep. With that being said, I’ve found that for a lot of people, the obligations and social activities of the day leave them with a mind still spinning once their head hits the pillow, making it near impossible to sleep. The absolute worst is when you need to rest up for the next day. Being one of those people myself, I’ve found certain songs help calm me down before resting up. So, here’s a few of those selections heavy on my rotation which hopefully you’ll find useful for those times when your mind can’t stop reeling when you finally get the chance to lie down.
1. You by Larry Lovestein & The Velvet Revival
2. Someone That Loves You (Late Night Version) by HONNE & Izzy Bizu
3. Me by The 1975
4. Angels by The xx
5. Wildfire by John Mayer & Frank Ocean
6. Only Want You by Brett Dennen
7. Patient Love (Acoustic) by Passenger
8. Cherry Wine (Live) by Hozier
9. I Believe Jesus Brought Us Together by The Horrible Crowes
10. It's hard to get around the wind by Alex Turner
Check out this playlist on our Spotify!