Photo by Anthony Hudson featuring Molly Kucera for Mad Sounds Magazine Issue 23
Sometimes the emotions we hold in become really bad for us. We then experience the water works at the worst time of day in the worst place ever. It's important that when you want to cry, you cry. I'm personally going through what you could call, "heartbreak," and if I've learned anything from this past week, it's that crying relieves so much stress. Here are some songs I've listened to throughout the years when I'm needing some sad time.
1. Lilac Wine by Jeff Buckley
2. Sea of Love by Cat Power
3. Honeybee by Seahaven
4. 3 Rounds and a Sound by Blind Pilot
5. Glass in the park by Alex Turner
6. Long Way Down by Tom Odell
7. Like A Weight by The Jungle Giants
8. Fade Into You by Mazzy Star
9. Landfill by Daughter
10. Mary Celeste by Keaton Henson
11. Tin Lover by The Paper Kites
Check out this playlist on our Spotify!