Photo by Kristian Irey | @kristianirey on Instagram
This playlist is for those moods when you’re buzzing with energy, whether you’ve just had four cups of cold brew or you’ve been sitting in that chair much too long. Get up and dance to these songs, scream out of the sunroof, or just sprawl out in a field and feel the beat. It’s a mix of the weird, invigorating indie/alternative songs my mom would roll her eyes to.
1. Green Light (Chromeo Remix) by Lorde
2. T-Shirt Weather by Circa Waves
3. Life Itself by Glass Animals
4. Wild Horses by Bishop Briggs
5. Everything Is Possible Now by Clouds and Thorns
6. Bad Habit by The Kooks
7. Moving To New York by The Wombats
8. So Tied Up by Cold War Kids and Bishop Briggs
9. California by Grimes
10. White Flag by Joseph
11. My Body by Young the Giant
Check out this playlist on our Spotify!